Monsoon Marathon Challenge (formerly known as 10k Challenge) is the sixth edition of RunIndiaRun’s annual running event. Below are the highlights of the event.
1. This event is a qualifier for all leading running event across India.
2. The event is organized under the aegis of MUMBAI SUBURBAN DISTRICT ATHLETICS ASSOCIATION Timings will be recorded through Electronic method (Timing chip).
3. 21km and 10km distance category are allowed for participants of 18 years and above (Born on or before 23 July 1999).
4. 5km distance category is allowed for participants of 10 years and above (Born on or before 23 July 2007).
5. All distance categories are competitive and electronic timing chip will be given to all participants.
6. In all distance categories, Prizes will be given to Top 3 male and female in each age category.
7. Snacks and refreshments will be served to all participants after the race. It is compulsory to show BIB for collecting snacks. Without BIB, snacks will not be served.