The core mission of this role is to create outstanding new products and content to drive forward our vision to be an industry leading company; shaking up existing markets with remarkable, ahead of trend design.
As Creative Designer, you will work across multiple brands to deliver high quality and industry leading design. The role will consist mainly of product development, creating on-trend wallpaper and flooring designs, that are manufactured and sold directly through our online channels.
Another key responsibility will be to work closely with the marketing team to deliver engaging marketing content and assisting with trend-based campaigns. You will be working across a broad range of projects, delivering on a variety of briefs to suit various audiences and styles.
Metrics & Accountabilities
Your work will be measured using key results in the following areas:
– % New product sales
– Campaign success rates
– Ensuring projects are delivered in line with deadlines
Skills, Experience & Requirements
– Portfolio showcasing your work
– A degree in Design or design-related field
– Very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, broad range of skills across both Photoshop and Illustrator.
– Adaptability across design; understanding of broad styles across multiple audiences
– Ability to take ownership and work with a good degree of autonomy to deliver outstanding results
– Ability to utilise technology and online tools
– Commercially orientated mindset, good knowledge of business processes and efficient commercial practice
– Analytical, with the ability to draw upon research and use sales data to guide your ideas
– Commercial experience a bonus
Personal Attributes & Characteristics
– An interest in interior design and/or surface print design essential
– Incredible attention to detail and a desire to make everything you do as good as it can be
– Embracing new ideas and using them to push boundaries without fear of failure
– Very positive attitude, tenacious, strong desire and commitment to continuous development and learning
– Confidence in your work and design ability
– Unafraid to take on any challenge and dig deep to deliver any job no matter how big or small
– Ability to be highly flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment
Our mission at Milexa is to deliver leading design in cutting edge new forms, to enrich the environments that people occupy. We design and manufacture design leading products that enhance the spaces where people live, work and play.
Our core products of bespoke wall and floor coverings give us a unique offering, and brings totally new design possibilities to our customers. We have a passion for launching innovative new products into established markets, and our aim is to be industry leading in every space we enter.
Our business is based around innovation and creativity, and we’re passionate about developing people as well as products. Everyone has an important role to play in our organisation and it is a place where all ideas are listened to and people are given the freedom to make a real impact and develop their skills.
Company websites: milexa.com | muralswallpaper.com | atrafloor.com
We’re passionate about our company values and want people who align well with them to join our team. If you feel that you’re well aligned to our core values then we’d love to hear from you:
Be Remarkable – Bold. Committed. Push for excellence. Digs deep. Creative. Passionate. Gives 100%. Quality & detail focused.
Be a Pioneer – Innovative. Drives change. Creative. New ideas. Always learning. Bold. Risk tolerant. Open-minded. Adventurous.
Be Sharp – Focus on impact. Efficient. Moves fast. Cuts through.
Focus on Customers – Start with the customer. Removes friction. Creates a wow customer experience. Empathetic. Uses data & feedback.
Support and Grow – Team player. Collaborative. Helps and grows others. Open. Makes a positive difference. Supportive. Happy. Authentic.
Make it Happen – Seizes responsibility and empowerment. Takes ownership. Tenacious. Delivers results.
What we offer
With a vibrant team environment focusing on creativity, innovation and ambition, our rapidly growing company is forward thinking and constantly evolving. Besides our friendly office culture, we employ a relaxed dress code, flexible working hours and generous annual leave, as well as future opportunities in-line with growth.
For all applications please include a sample of your professional portfolio along with CV and cover letter.Apply for this position